Im not a gold digger...

Okayyy...i dont know really know how to start but i guess i have already started with noting after all..pardon me if im rude.. forgive me if ader yang terase hati,makan dalam,makan hati..blabla..etc...

Back to my point...i try as hard as i can to not depend on my BF's money..yeahh,ader orang akan cakap...          "untung lah kau,dapat pakwe berkerjaya...bley kau tumpang senang .." Darnnnn..shallow giler kalau korang pikir macam tu..i have been living for the past 21 years soon to be & not 1 moment i live on a guy's money besides my BAPAK...

Untill the day my father gives my hand to another man,i shall fish & scoop out all the money & cash i want from my father's pocket...

I know very well all the expenses that my BF has to go thru every month of his life...okayy fine..aku mengaku,aku yang control the in & out of his cash...control here i mean,i help him organise his pay check...my CIK ABANG is getting old & forgetful these days, so im just lending a hand since money is my field...
He trust me with his cash & i like to keep it that way..but please know,i have NEVER controlled on what he spends..his paycheck is JUST ENOUGH for himself & there's no extra for him to entertain me... orang kate,ader pakwe tu beruntung... biler bosan boley ajak kluar...bley ajk tengok wayang.. boley ajk makan makan romantik..bagaibagai...

Its a lie if i said i never wanted all those mentioned above..but hey...as i said before,till the day i marry..ill get what i want & all the entertainment i need from my daddy's pocket... aku ader pakwe bukan untuk dijadikan sumber entertainment & spending me all those fancy stuff a gurls cud ever ask from he dearest boyfie... Instead,i need a boyfie to be there when im in need of ears to hear me talk, a shoulder to calm me & an eye to watch on me when i can be such a clumsy mess at times...

So peeps,i made it quite clear that his money is his & i have no right to take a single cent out his pocket... so when u ask him for help, & he cudn't..dont ever blame me /  use my name in those sentences of ur conversation..he has his reason if he cant but i know my Skinny Bones well enough that he would never turn any ones favour down with no good reason...

Avoid this conversations :

#1

A ; nak pinjam "....." bley tak??
K : Xley lahh..aku pun dah xder ckup ni..
A : lahhh..macam ni lah kawan...kau kalau Sara mintak,semua bley...
K : hurmm...


#2

M : bawak lah A gie  "......"
K : hurmmm..nantilah...bler dah ader duet yer...
M : amboi..untuk Sara,laju jer...semua bley...
K : Hmmm....



Many more example of conversation can be made,tapi ckuplah kowt dengan 2 yang ader... i really dont mean to hurt anyones feelings... tapi tolonglah, stay out kalau tak tahu pape... jangan nak salahkan orang laen kalau tak dapat apa yang di hajati...i dont mean to be a burden to him....








p/s : nak update post for the 7th month anniversary,tapi lappy wat hal xley nak transfer gambar...damnnn...-_-'

0 viewers view:

 

Storyline of Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea