Exam free

Tajuk kemaen lagi kan. Okay & yes ! I am finally free from any exam or quizzes. Yeayyy me !

So i guess it time to actually write a proper crap. Wehuuuu.

Let's see. This week, starting with Monday.

Business Ethic class was canceled because of the midterm exam due on Wednesday. See, siap print screen emel from Mdm sebagai bukti.

Next class was Public Speaking. Dah dapat balik proposal submitted last week. Gotta start preparing for extemporaneous speech dues in 4 weeks. Okayy,yang ni banyak masa lagi nak dilly dally. Tak sempat nak tarikh nafas lega, Mdm dah bagi topics for next weeks impromptu speech. Apakah??? Next week??? Yeahh baby ! She gave 13 topics to prepare, and out of these 13 topics, only 1 will be choosen for us to spech out for 2 minits. Dua minit punya cerita membawa markah 20% okayy. PENGSAN.

After Public Speaking I was supposed to attend Money & Banking. Maaf Sir. I dont seem to get any input by attending ur class. So, decided to skip class & ikowt Cik Abg balik KL. Keje gila ke tak?! Balik KL beralsan okayy. Ni nanti2 baru cerita. Hutang dulu. Oh, I was informed that we (me & my groupmates) sudah dapat tajuk for our assigment & final presentation. Dues in roughly 5-6 weeks. Boleh lengah2 lagi.

Tuesday, spent the whole day in KL. Teman Cik Abg interview in Felda HQ. Like I said before,cerita balik KL,hutang dulu. Nanti-nanti ada masa baru langsaikan ok. And yes, we headed back to hutan damai that very day. Sampai hostel about 11PM. Seriously, I was dead sleepy & tired by that time. Sempat clean myself up & bukak buku to study a little Macro. When I said a little, i really meant as LITTLE. Pfffttttt. Tak larat dah nak bukak mata, I surrender & felt a sleep.

Wednesday. Woke up at 5.30am. Terpaksa rela ! Nak tak nak I have to wake up to revise. Had Macro quiz 1, consisting 3chapters, at 9am. Not forgetting, Business Ethic midterm at 2.30pm, which covers 5 chapters. My fault for not studying early. I was busy understanding Management Science lah ! Bukan tak study langsung. HUUUUUUU. Nasib baiklah Macro quiz was just MCQ. Boleh jugak baling dadu & tembak. Klu naeb baek,ader lah tu yang kene. Business ethic was a relieve. Walaupun last minit sgt baru nak bukak teks & notes, what i read did come out. Some part was confusing, but at least I could smile coming out from the hall. Balik rumah, I looked like a zombie. Not enuff of sleep. Bajet nak rest for an hour, skali.. Hambikk kauu ! Tido tak sedar diri till 8PM. Nasib baek Cik roomie terlanggar kerusi, I woke up. Kalau tak,sampai esok pagi pun tak bangun.

Thursday. Woke up at 9sumting, read thru,revise a bit on Management Science. Based on tutorial, ade lah confident nak masuk hall & menjawab paper dengan tekun nanti. Attended MS class at 2pm. Sempat jugak mintak Miss/Mdm ajr some some yang tak sure. Having midterm at 8pm. Midterm & quizzes yang tak habes2 ni really made me exhausted. How was MS? Let's just say, I dont wanna talk about it. SANGAT SUSAH ! Soklan confusing satu hal, tak cukup masa,satu hal. Soklan langsung tak sama macam tutorial lagi satu hal. Very very frustrating paper. The paper berjaya buat ramai menangis bila kuar dewan. To make up for the frustrating moment, me & the gurls when for dinner. It was nice to have late 'dinner' together. Balik hostel, I was ready to bump my face to the pillow & have a good longggggg sleep.

Friday. Yes, Its today. Nothing much to do in my to-do list. Had my laundry done. Weather seems nice today. Hopefully sempat baju kain kering. Im out of inner wear. Opppssss. Heeeee. Update blog,which Im doing it already now. Maybe start preparing for my impromptu speech. 13 topics is ALOTTT. Sayang tauuuu 20%. Gotta prepare well.

Saturday & Sunday. Might spend the weekend in home number 2. Be an unofficial housewife. Its fun. Training for the future. Heeee.

K lahhh. Wanna go pamper myself lazying around. See ya'll in the next extry post.
Bubyeeeee.







p/s : He would do anything to keep me happy & Im happy he cares. Untung ! Alhamdullilah.

2 viewers view:

runnitaf said...

Alhamdulillah..:D

hehee..skip class..bukan slalu! enjoy!

k.sara said...

hahha..sekali skala jeeee...

 

Storyline of Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea