Bitch Whore Slut

a lil sumting i got for my baby boo...
i hope he likes it...
=)

well, i have noting much to say for today..im not in the right mood though to blog..
im..i dont know...hurmppp..angry,sad,confused,n blablabla...but most of all...i juz wanna say...


u may be a great n wonderfull amazing person in my whole life,but what ur doing isn't getting u anywhere..yeap,u wasted ur youth having babies...but thats no reason for u to start over now...sepatah dua untuk encik abg...duhhh,ur married too..u have lil kids..u have babies n wifey to take care of..so syuhh,butt off...u may not think of me nor my brothers,but tolong lar pikir pasal ur own damn kids...i dont know how bad or good is ur wife,but i know how crazy n mad my dad can be...sebelum angin taufan tsunami melanda,go save urself a life...

BITCH WHORE


0 viewers view:

 

Storyline of Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea