Trust


"It doesn't take much to make a woman happy, but it takes even less to make her mad."

"Assumptions can KILL relationships."

"Constantly comparing your old relationship to your new one is the quickest way to find yourself single again."

"I’m not a perfect person, I make a lot of mistakes... but still, I love those people who stay with me after knowing how I really am."

"A woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things, but will always stick around."

"Don't live in the past. You might miss the great things happening in your present."

Technically,everything comes down to having trust.
Family,friends,enemy,lovers,spouses.
EVERYTHING!






P/S : I forget at times that i was the one who started hurting you.I'm sorry for the one mistake i made.I have no right to be mad ay.Fine.Fair enough.

0 viewers view:

 

Storyline of Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea